We're Hiring a Shop and Brand Manager!
Part-Time Shop and Brand Manager for Jenny Lemons
Jenny Lemons is a small-batch clothing company run by San Francisco-based artist Jennie Lennick. In January 2018 we opened our first brick and mortar location in the vibrant Mission District. The space operates as a retail store, production headquarters and as a venue for workshops and other events. In the shop we sell our in-house line, work from local artisans, vintage clothing and a selection art supplies.
Shop/Brand Manager responsibilities in-store include but are not limited to assisting customers, handling transactions, buying and merchandising products and windows. Responsibilities also include managing the online store, updating and uploading product images, and helping to create content for our social media followers. Depending on experience there is also the opportunity to help with graphic design for the website, newsletters and print.
We are offering 21 hours/week (Monday-Wednesday 11:45-7:15)
· Retail Experience
· Monday-Wednesday availability
· Enthusiasm about our mission to support Bay Area artists
· Must be ok with dogs, we have a shy little shop dog named Frankie
· Managerial Experience
· Social Media Experience
· Graphic Design Skills
· Buying Experience
· Shopify or Website Experience
How to Apply:
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please include 2 references from former employers and 2 from former co-workers (their full name, company name and phone number).
- If you have social media, graphic design or product photography experience please send us a link to a page that you curate or some examples of your work.
- List 2-3 of your favorite Bay Area brands!